Manav Sampada Portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all government departments. Now one can easily apply for leave through this portal. If you are a teacher and non-teaching employee then it is very important for you to know about Manav Sampada Portal .
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started online HRMS management service through MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) . Now all the service books of the government department will be managed through the manav sampada up portal. so let me tell you how you can register, login and do other things on this ehrms upsdc gov in , so stay tuned till the end. And apply for leave through this portal while sitting at home.
- 1. What is Manav Sampada Portal ?
- 2. How to Apply for Leaves on Manav Sampada Portal Basic Education – UP ?
- 3. Contact Details for Help and Support
Manav Sampada Portal is a very good option for the teacher and non-teaching staff of Uttar Pradesh to apply for leave. According to the official notification of Basic Education Council (BASIC SHIKSHA PARISHAD), teachers of primary, upper primary schools, head master, Shiksha Mitras and non-teaching staff will have to apply on ehrms.upsdc.gov to take leave .
According to the official notification of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, all government employees will have to first give leave application on Manav Sampada Portal on taking any kind of leave . If you also want to take leave, then you have to apply by going to ehrms but before that you have to register on this portal. Through this portal, all the information related to employees’ leave management to service book will be maintained.
Through this portal, all the departments can easily keep all the records of the employees and officers serving them here.
• Teachers, employees of Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for leave by registering on this portal.
• Complete records of all the employees, teachers and officers of Uttar Pradesh will be kept on this portal.
• Information related to you and your department will be available on Manav Sampada Portal .
• You can send Online Leave Application sitting at home through this portal . And your leave application will be approved online only.
|Portal Name||Human Resources Uttar Pradesh|
|Started||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Management of all the employees, teachers of the state through one portal and also providing facilities to the employees through one portal.|
|Beneficiaries||All the teachers and staff across the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Manav Sampada is a very good portal for state employees, with the help of which all the work is done easily and information about the facilities available to the employees is also received on time. State employees get the benefit of not one but many facilities on Manav Sampada Portal, out of which we are mentioning the names of some facilities –
- online transfer
- online pension
- online holiday
- online pension
- Forms and news can be found in the official language
- Connect online and help others
- internet promotion
- DPC Providing Joint Order and Relief
- Service Book Format Standardized in 12 Forms
- online complaint
- Online promotion
- Joining and relieving orders
- Online inquiry from departmental officers
- Self Registration through API
- Multilingual SSRS
- Online Vacancy/Recruitment
- Dashboard for DSS
- Dynamic Services
- Online tour
- Online ACR etc.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Manav Sampada, click here to go to Manav Sampada UP Portal .
- On the home page , you will get to see the option of eHRMS Login at the top corner of the menu bar , on clicking this option, a new form will open in front of you, where you will have to login by entering your Department User ID
- Now you have to click on the button of Apply to leave under Online leave
- In the next step you have to select Select Reporting Officer , for which you will click on the link of Select Reporting Officer
- Now you have to click on the link of Add A Reporting Officer , after which a new form will open in front of you in which you will have to select Leave in Online Services and you will have to select Block Education Officer in Destination
- Reporting officer click on the name of the concerned officer and save it, now go back to Online Leave and click on the option of Apply to Leave . Now select Leave in Leave Type , from when till when select From Date To Date .
- ️ Now for how many days do you want leave, the total days will be calculated in front of you, now write the reason for which you want leave in the ground.
- ️ Now you write the address of the address during leave
- Now you click on the submit button and click OK , now your registration has been done to take leave on Manav Sampada Portal , in case the application is approved or approved, information will be received on the registered mobile number.
Contact Details for Help and Support
• Technical Support :- (Software Problems) NIC, Manav Sampada Technical Support Team –Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
• अन्य सहयता:-(Data Entry / Modification)Contact your Establishment office Manav Sampada Nodal Officer.
To know about maximum approval time you have to visit Policy section after log in to the HRMS
Yes is it offered by State Government to provide better facility to employees working to avail Online services such as, leaves , transfer , promotions etc
You can sent email to NIC, Manav Sampada Technical Support Team at email@example.com for any technical help.