Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 Under MNREGA Job Card List 2022 , poor families of India are given employment.NREGA Job Card List The full details of the work of the beneficiary family of NREGA job card are given in the job card. Village and city families are added to this card by the government. Those citizens who fulfill the eligibility set by the government, those citizens get the job card.
NREGA Job List New beneficiaries are added every year. If you also come under this scheme, then we will tell you how to see and download your name in nrega.nic.in list . For complete details read our article till the end.
- 1. How to Check NREGA Job Card List
- 2. NREGA Job Card List 2022 Chhattisgarh
- 3. NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise
- 4. How to register online for NREGA job card?
- 5. How to check your name in MNREGA job card list –
How to Check NREGA Job Card List
Let us tell you that the NREGA scheme is a scheme of the central government. NREGA Job Card List has now been made online. Along with checking the NREGA list, you can also download it. MGNREGA Job Card ListAll information about the scheme (including all 34 states and union territories across the country) is available on the official website from 2009-2010 to nrega job card list 2022 . And you can also get information about the work to be done by the government. We are telling you the complete method below to see and download the name in nrega job card suchi 2022 . With our given procedure, you can check NREGA job card list sitting at home.NREGA Job Card List 2022 – NREGA Card List
NREGA Job Card List 2022
In the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme , UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked to provide work to migrant people who have come from outside the state under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 . Uttar Pradesh Principal Secretary Rural Development said that thousands of migrant youths have come due to the lockdown, who have become unemployed, they will be provided employment under MGNREGA . So that their financial problem will be solved. NREGA job cards will be made in their panchayats very soon for the youth seeking employment under MGNREGS . If the name of a family member is not included in the job card of a family, then you can add your name in the job card through the village head.
NREGA Job Card List 2022
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card List 2022|
|Initiated by whom||by central government|
|Department Name||Rural Department Government Ministry|
|✅ Beneficiary||Rural and city job card holder|
|View list view||online turn|
|Official Website of NREGA Job Card List||https://nrega.nic.in|
|Zegocina – Home||click here|
NREGA Job Card List 2022
NREGA Job Card List 2022 Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh state is the first state in the country under MNREGA scheme, through which maximum employment was provided to the laboring citizens for the financial year 2020-21. The target of providing 13.50 crore man-days of employment for the financial year 2021 was set by the Chhattisgarh State Government to benefit the citizens from the MNREGA scheme. Under which 66% has been received by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The objective of creating employment for more than 15 crore workers in the state will be provided under the scheme. In the time of corona epidemic, workers will be able to fulfill the wishes of their families without any financial trouble by getting employment under the citizen scheme.
NREGA job card list jharkhand
Some changes have been made by Chief Minister Hemant Soren in the amount received under MNREGA job card for the labor citizens of the state than before. Earlier, working class citizens were given a salary of Rs 194 and financial benefits per day through MNREGA job card. But under the Jharkhand government, for the benefit of the laboring citizens, instead of 194, the payment of Rs 225 will be provided as daily wages to the beneficiary workers. The benefit of this wage salary to the labor citizens of the state under MNREGA will be given from April 1, 2021 .
From April 1, 2021, every worker will be given a remuneration of Rs 225 under MNREGA. In this regard, a letter has been issued by @RDD_Jharkhand to all the Deputy Commissioners, District Program Coordinators to pay the remuneration at the increased rate. pic.twitter.com/kF8eBdDFme— Office of Chief Minister, Jharkhand (@JharkhandCMO) April 2, 2021
nrega job card list 2022
NREGA Job Card 2022 Himanchal
With effect from April 1, 2021 , the Himachal State Government has increased the wage amount received from MNREGA job card to 24 lakh MNREGA workers belonging to the working class of the state. The laborers working in non-tribal areas are given a wage amount of Rs 198 under the first job card, which has now been increased by Rs 5 to Rs 203 by the state government. Along with this, MGNREGA laborers working in tribal areas will be given a daily wage of Rs 254 instead of Rs 248.
NREGA Job Card List Rajasthan 2022
Through Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA job card , 100 days employment has been provided to more than 1 lakh labor families in Nagaur district of Rajasthan . As a record according to this financial year, Nagaur district of Rajasthan has secured the first position. According to the financial year 2020-21, till now 1,17,879 families have been provided 100 days of employment under MNREGA. According to the national level ranking of MNREGA job card, this district of Rajasthan ranks first at the state level. And with this, the place of Nagaur district at the national level is at number three. Through the financial year 2020-21, 293.95 lakh man days were created under MNREGA. According to the data of 2 years, the number of beneficiaries on the working day in the district of the state has increased 4 times.
Eligibility for MGNREGA Job Card
You have to attach certain eligibility and documents to get the job card. So that you can take advantage of MNREGA job card.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- You must have a ration card.
- Applicant should be skilled and willing labor to do the job.
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- I Certificate
- bank account number
- Address proof
- age certificate
- Aadhar card
What information can be checked on Nrega Ki website?
- You can check the master roll of your Gram Panchayat on the website of NREGA.
- You can check the wages of which person is engaged in the works done under NREGA in the Gram Panchayat.
- Which people of the village have got their job cards?
- You can apply for work under NREGA from the website of NREGA itself.
- You can check the status of labor payment from this website itself.
- From nrega.nic.in, you can check online the details of all the works done under NREGA online.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card 2022
- Many poor families get employment from the NREGA Job Card Scheme. So that they can improve their financial condition.
- If your job card is made then you have the right to get employment under NREGA for 100 days of the year.
- Rural and urban people have been kept under this scheme.
- There should not be any unemployed person in India.
- Citizens of every state have been included in the NREGA job card . that can meet the criteria.
- Under MNREGA, now the government has also increased Dhyadi, where earlier the wages of Rs 209 were given to the laborers, now the daily wages have been increased by Rs 309.
Objective of MNREGA Job Card 2022
What is the biggest problem in our country today is unemployment among the youth, under which the government is constantly trying to reduce it, whether it is the state government or the central government. NREGA Job Card List are not made for the citizens of any one state, they are made for the citizens of all the states of the country who are residing in rural areas. Factory or any industry related work is not done in rural areas. Due to which people have to leave their homes and come to the cities. This includes both migration and unemployment.
In such a situation, it has been decided by the Central Government to issue NREGA Job Card. Through which NREGA job cards will be issued to all the eligible people and development works will be done for 100 days in a year.
NREGA Job Card List 2022 (State Wise) Details
NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise Name – We told you above that on the official website of NREGA, you can see your name or the name of any of your relatives in the MNREGA job card . We have given you the links of every state below, you can see the list by clicking on the link and entering the requested information correctly.
State Wise NREGA Job Card List 2022
|No.No||State||job card details|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||See details|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||See details|
|4||A state in Eastern India||See details|
|7||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||See details|
|8||Daman and Diu||See details|
|12||Himachal Pradesh||See details|
|13||Jammu and Kashmir||See details|
|18||Madhya Pradesh||See details|
|29||Tamil Nadu||See details|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||See details|
|33||West Bengal||See details|
NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise
|Serial number||Name of State/Union Territory||active workers||total workers||Percent|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||13,889||50,804||27.34|
|7||DN HAVELI AND DD||0||32,870||0.00|
|12||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||15,37,069||23,40,499||65.67|
Work to be done under NREGA Job Card
- plantation work
- irrigation work
- knot work
- navigation work
- housing construction
- Cow shed
amount of payment
Those who have worked under NREGA, the amount of payment is not given by the government in cash. For this, either you should have an account in your bank or you should have an account in the post office, through the number of days you have worked, money is sent to your account under DBT. Those people who do not have an account in the bank or post office, the account is opened by the government through KYC, but there are many such villages or rural areas where there is no post office or bank facility, cash is provided. But for this first orders are given by the government and the ministry.
How to register online for NREGA job card?
If you do not have NREGA job card, they can apply for job card, here are some steps telling you, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all you go to the official website of NREGA.
- After that a home page will open in front of you, you will see the section of data entry. Click on it.
- The list of all the states will open in front of you. You have to click on your state.
- After that a new page will open on your screen, you will have to register in this page.
- To register you have to enter some information like financial year, district, block, tehsil, user id, enter password. You will be given a captcha code below, fill that captcha code and click on the login button.
- As soon as you click on the login button a new page will open on your screen. You have to click on the option of “Registration & Job Card” in this page.
- Application form will open on your screen. You have to enter all the details in the application form. Enter all the information like name of head of household, date of registration, number of family members, age, gender wisely and click on save button.
- After this you will be given a registration number.
- Now you have to upload a passport size photograph of the head in the form. And save the uploaded photo.
How to check online user registration status?
- First of all you go to the official website of NREGA.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the Reports section and click on the link for Transparency and Accountability.
- A new page will open on your screen. You have to select any one of Month-wise Persondays planned, Work Planning, Data available for Labor Budget, Over Exploited/Critical/Irrigation Deprived Blocks.
- You can check the state wise user status status on the screen of your laptop.
How to check your name in MNREGA job card list –
If you also want to see or download your name in the list of job card of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA, then we are telling you the step by step method below, you can follow our given steps.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme.
- After that the candidate has to go down to the Reports section and click on Job Card.
- On clicking on the job card, a list of states will appear in front of you, you will have to click on your state.
- After which the page of MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open on your screen.
- After that you will have to fill all the asked information correctly like financial year, district, block, panchayat in the designated place and click on process.
- After that, the list of names of all the beneficiaries of NREGA job card holders in your area will appear in front of you on your screen.
- After that the candidate has to enter the job card number in front of his name.(NREGA card number)have to click on.
- After clicking on the job card number, your job card will open in front of you. Your complete details will be given in the job card. You can download your job card and print it out.
Checking the payment process in MNREGA
Do you know that whatever work you have done under MNREGA, how much you have been paid for that work or how many members of the family have worked, there is all the information about their attendance payment, you can check all this online. It is a very easy process, we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps. (We have selected Uttarakhand option here, you select your state option)
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of MNREGA of their state, nrega.nic.in . If you want, we have given you the state wise link through the table, you can check by clicking on the link of your state.
- After this a new page will open on your screen, you will have to select your financial year, district, block, panchayat in it. And click on the Proceed button.
- After that the name of all those people of your area will appear on your screen whose name will be in the job card.
- You have to click on the job card number next to your name.
- After this, a complete list of those works which have been done under MNREGA will appear on your screen. You have to click on the task you want to know about payment.
- After this you will reach the new page, in this page you will have given some number next to Muster Rolls used , you have to click.
- After that your screen will have complete information about your work attendance, daily wages, amount payable according to attendance, total cash payment.
- By following this procedure, you can see the payment information for your work.
How to check online payment list in NREGA?
Candidates who are residing in rural area and working in NREGA. Those citizens can now know about their payment sitting at home, they can know about the payment received in the number of days they have worked. And you can find out how much money you have got according to your daily wage and according to work. For this you will not even need to go to the bank or give any Aadhaar number, bank account number. You can go through a very simple process and get paid according to the work done by you. We are telling you about checking the payment under NREGA, you can follow the steps given here.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of NREGA job card at nrega.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You will be given a picture as Old Version in the home page, click on it.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open on your screen in which you have to click on the link of Panchayat GP/PS/ZP.
- As soon as you click again a new page will appear on your screen. Below three links will appear on your screen. In this you have to click on the link of Gram Panchayat.
- After this you will again see some options on the screen, click on the link of generate OTP.
- After that the list of states will appear on the screen. You have to click on the link of your state.
- After clicking on the state, you will have to enter your financial year, whatever year you want to know, after this you have to select your district, block, panchayat and click on the Proceed button.
- After processing, you will see many options in the new page on the screen. You have to go to R3 and click on the link of Consoliodate Report of Payment to Worker .
- After this a list of all the names coming under your Panchayat will appear on your screen. In which you can see how many days you have worked, how much money has come in your account, you can see all the information.
- This is how you can check NREGA payment.
How to feed account number in NREGA job card?
If you want to feed your new account number in NREGA job card or you do not already have an account, now you want to link or feed your account number with job card. So for this, special facilities have been given to the candidates on the official website of NREGA, under which you can take advantage of the online service and feed the account number in the NREGA job card . For this we are telling you some steps.
- First of all you go to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Act.
- After that the home page will open on your screen. Click on the link of Panchayat GP/PS/ZP in this page.
- As soon as you click on the link, you have to click on the link for registration in front of the data entry in the screen.
- After clicking on the link of registration, you will have to click on your state.
- On clicking on the link of the state, you will have to give some information like financial year, district, block, user id, enter the password and you will be given the security code, enter it. And click on login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will have been given some options in which you will have to click on the option according to the bank.
- After this, you will be given the application form in the new page in which your bank related information like branch name, IFSC code, mobile number and click on the link for update.
- In this way you can easily feed your account number online.
How to check job card account?
Here we are going to tell you that now you can know which account number is in your MNREGA job card. Because the account holder has more than one account. In which of your accounts, the work done under MNREGA is being paid. I am telling you some steps for this. You follow the given steps.
- To know about which account your job card is linked to, you must first visit the official website of NREGA.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you will see the link of social edit in the home page. You click on this link.
- As soon as you click on the link you have to click on the link of Download Format for Social Audit in the new page of the screen .
- As soon as you click, a list of all the states will appear on your screen. Click on the state for which you want the information related to the citizen of the state.
- After this you have to fill the information related to the job card holder like financial year, district, panchayat social edit calendar. And you have to fill the date in which you must have worked.
- After this you will come to the new page in which you have to select the link of Format 3- Payment to worker and click on it.
- Now the name of all those people who have worked in that date will come. Now you see your name and you will also have given the account number in front of it, click on that account number and you can see in which bank your account is.
Procedure to get MGNREGA Job Card Number
If your job card number is lost or damaged somewhere then you can get your job card number very easily. For this you will not need to go anywhere, you can get your job card number sitting at home. . Here we are telling you some steps by which you can get your lost or damaged job card again. You can follow our given steps.
- First of all you visit the official website of NREGA Job Card.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the Reports section in the home page and click on the link of Job Card.
- After that you select your state. You have to select your financial year, district, block, panchayat on the screen and click on proceed button.
- As soon as you click on the Proceed button, a list of all the people in your area will open on your screen in which you have to search your name. The number will be given in front of your name. On which you have to click.
- Your job card details will be displayed on your screen.
- In this way candidates can get their MNREGA Job Card Number.
FTO Tracking Process
- Candidates visit the official website of NREGA.
- A home page will open on your screen, you have to click on Track FTO link at the bottom of the page.
- After that the page of FTO status will open on your screen. You have to enter FTO name, reference number and transaction number in this page and below you will be given a captcha code, enter it after that click on search.
- In the next page your FTO status page will open.
How to Download NREGA Job Card Mobile App?
It is not necessary that you cannot see the information related to NREGA only through your laptop, you can also know the details related to NREGA through your mobile phone. A mobile app has also been launched by the government for this, you can download it in your phone.
- First of all you need to have an Android mobile phone.
- In this you have to go to the play store of your phone.
- After going to play store you have to search Narega Service-job card.
- The app will come in your phone, click on install. After installation, open the app.
How to do online complaint registration process?
If you have any complaint or problem related to NREGA then you can register your complaint by visiting the official website. Your complaints will be resolved soon on your complaint.
- The complainant visit the official website of nrega job card list .
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the complaint section in the home page and click on the link of lodge grievance.
- After this the list of states will come, you have to click on your state.
- Then a new page will open on your screen, you will have to enter your district name, block name, village name, complaint details in the new page.
- After that click on the save button.
How to check NREGA complaint status?
If you have filed a complaint online then you can check the status of your complaint.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- The home page page will open on your screen, you have to go to the section of the complaint and click on the option of Redressal of the complaint.
- As soon as you click, the application form will open on your screen, you will have to enter the complaint ID in it.
- And click on the Proceed button.
- In this way you will get the status of your application.
NREGA Job Card List 2022
So as we told you above how you can see the list of your job card as well as download it. If you still have any other problem regarding NREGA Job Card 2022 , then you must tell us in the comment box, we will try our best to solve your problem.
NREGA Job Card Feedback
- To give feedback, first of all visit the official website of NREGA.
- Now click on the option of Feedback on Janmanrega App on the option of Transparency and Accountancy at home.
- Then enter the asked information in the opened page.
- After this your feedback is recorded.
How to get work from home with MNREGA job card
Laborers living in UP can get work sitting at home under NREGA job card, for this the laborers will have to message on the toll free number given below, after which the name of the laborer will be registered in Lucknow office so far 1128 villages of the state In the Panchayats, 233989 laborers have been registered under MNREGA. The names of the laborers who have registered will be sent by the state government to the concerned office, after which the workers will be given work.
NREGA Helpline Number
Through the article, complete information related to NREGA job card list has been given in the article.
Through the article, complete information related to NREGA job card list has been given in the article . can. You can get all the related information from this toll free number.NREGA Payment List
NREGA Job Card What is NREGA Job Card?
The beneficiaries who will have the job card will be given employment by the government under the NREGA scheme.
What is the objective of starting NREGA scheme?
The objective of the NREGA scheme is to provide employment to all the poor people of the country, so that they can improve their economic condition and fulfill their needs.
When was the MGNREGA scheme started?
MGNREGA scheme started from 2005.
What is the difference between NREGA and MNREGA?
NREGA and MNREGA are the same scheme. According to the National Rural Act amendment, it was amended in 2005 and the name was changed from NREGA to MNREGA.
Who started Mahatma Gandhi Rozgar Yojana?
The Mahatma Gandhi Rozgar Yojana was started by the central government.
What to do to see the list of NREGA scheme in offline mode?
In the list of NREGA scheme, you cannot see your name offline in the list, although you can apply for it from the village head.
What to do to see your name in online mode in the list of mgnrega yojana?
First of all you go to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme.
Official website – nrega.nic.in
After that click on the state you are from.
On clicking on the state, a form of MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open in front of you.
You have to enter the requested information in the form.
After that click on the process button.
On clicking on process, a list will appear on your screen in which you have to find your name and click on job card number before name.
On clicking, your job card will come to your next page.
And finally download your job card.
How to check NREGA Job Card List 2022 NREGA Job Card List?
NAREGA Job Card list can be seen through online.
Do you need to have a bank account to check the payment process?
Yes, it is mandatory to have an account in your bank because whatever work you do, you will be paid in your account.
Can I register my complaint by visiting the official website of NREGA?
Yes, if candidates are facing any problem then they can register complaint for their problems by visiting the website.
After how many days the candidate will be given the job after applying?
After 15 days of applying, the government will be responsible for giving employment to the candidates. If the government fails to provide employment, then you will be given unemployment allowance for this.
What is the helpline number associated with NREGA job card?
If you face any problem related to NREGA Job Card List or you need any information then you can contact on below helpline number.
Helpline Number – 1800111555
What works can be done under NREGA card?
Can do navigation work, plantation work, irrigation work, housing construction work, cowshed, bale work etc.
Does NREGA play a role in the development of the village?
Yes, NREGA plays an important role in the development of the village. In which all development works are done.
By whom and when was the NREGA list passed for the first time?
NREGA list was released for the first time in the year 1991. NREGA List was first presented by Narasimha Rao.
NREGA Job Card List List of how many states and union territories of the country has been released?
NREGA job card list has been released in 29 states and seven union territories of the country.
How will the candidates who do not have the means of payment get their wages?
There are still many such places in some states where there is no postal service or any facility related to the bank, so the amount is provided in the form of cash. For this, permission is first given by the central government.
How can I check my NREGA Job Card List 2022?
To see NREGA Job Card List 2022, first go to the official website of NREGA, then click on the job card option on the main page and then select your state. Now you have to give all the requested information, after which you can see the job card list.
Who is eligible for MGNREGA Job Card?
All those families are eligible for NREGA job card which are BPL card holders or whose head of the family is not in government service.
How do I register my name for job card?
To register your name in the job card, one has to go to the village head.
So as we have told through our article that how you can check your name in NREGA Job Card List 2022 . If you need any other information related to job card or you have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.